Dar MaleckiCo-owner and Director of Operations
CEO for the MADass Partnership group, co-owner and acting operating partner for the Charlottesville and Charleston MADabolic
franchise locations [providing high intensity/interval based athletic strength and conditioning].
Dar discovered her passion for fitness and strength training in college. She spent 20 + years in the corporate world as a commodities trader, before pursuing a full-time career as a fitness
professional & business owner. Dar taught spinning/cycle classes for years in Dallas and Charlotte while she was still working her corporate 9-5 and learned then that she loved leading others in their fitness journeys.
Dar previously owned several high end fitness clubs and CrossFit boxes in Charlotte, NC which she sold out of to move to Charlottesville in mid-2012, where she founded several local bootcamps, personal trained clients, taught kettlebell clinics, and developed programming for small group classes prior to opening MADabolic Cville in August 2013. In addition to her fitness career, Dar promotes bodybuilding, physique, figure & bikini competitions in North Carolina as the co-owner of Main Stage Muscle, LLC.
- Personal training certification from the Cooper Institute in Dallas, TX
- Kettlebell certification from Art of Strength in (2010)
- Strong First Kettlebell Certification (2014)
- Certified CrossFit Level 1 coach
- Certified USAW Olympic Lifting + Sports Performance coach
- Certified TRX instructor
- FMS Certified (Functional Movement Screen) Level 1 & Level 2
- Barre Certified by Exhale Spa [modules 1&2]
- Completed movenat 3-day primal movement workshop